Sunday, July 24, 2016

Odd things you'll find in my wallet

I was in Starbucks in Aseana City last friday morning, waiting for my friend Karl to finish his job orientation. I was so bored that morning waiting for his job interview to be done. My guy was still sleeping so I can't talk to him 'till he was up. That's why I'll just share you guys whats inside my wallet.

Caramel Macchiato
My wallet from Marithe Francois Girbaud

Starbucks card, ATM card, H &M card

Bag warranty and some photographs of me
Old ID from High school and me when I did kiddie crew in 2007 LOL :D
Discount coupon and a Condom- there's an urban legend putting a condom in your wallet will give you luck.
College games tickets, Theater play tickets and a cross in my pocket from my friend to keep me guided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?