Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Paskong Piyu 2014


Paskong Piyu is an annual event of our school every year. It's the time when people gather to the grounds from different institutes to witness the spectacular battle of different institutes; IN, IE, IARFA, ITHM, IAS, and IABF. I'll give you the time line of what I did on my very first experience of Paskong Piyu.

  • 9:30 AM
Arrived at school. while waiting for my 10:30 AM Biology class, I sat on one of the benches in the pavillion and  saw this two cute mother-child cats. The school personnels was also preparing the sound systems and lights for the event later.




  • 2:00 PM 
My blockmates and I choose to stay inside the campus for the reason that there was a light drizzle occur before the event.
     
              Yummy sweet and salty tapa from Tapaengs and pink lemonade for my lunch
             (Available in FEU Educ Bldg. canteen)
  • 5:00 PM
Thank God, Mr. Sun's presence came back! let's get this party started! 



The FEU Grandstand after the rain


  • 5:20 PM
Me together with my blockmates gathered at the grounds after our P.E class. Took selfies while the hosts explained things to us about delays.


clockwise: Me, Karleen, Kath, Jackie, Pau


well..
rocking this Charli XCX-esque choker from Jackie


  • 6:00 PM
The battle of institutes has just begun!


the hosts..
The winner


The first runner up


The second runner up..



  • 7:20 PM
The judges tallied their scores and announced the winners. Institute of Architecture and Fine Arts won the battle while Institute of Arts and Sciences and Institute of Accountantcy, Business and Finance ends up at 1st place and 2nd place.

Judges:
  •  Joel Cruz- the owner of the famous perfume line 'Aficionado'
  • A guy from G-force
  • Cheer captain of the NU Bulldogs

  • 7:30 PM
Ended the night with spectacular fireworks display!



This is my first time to witness Paskong Piyu. Day well spent ika nga :) Now that Paskong Piyu's done. I'm now looking forward to the next big event of the FEU; Concierto Piyu 2015!


You can even watch my Video blog on Youtube! click this link VLOG: Paskong Piyu 2014

*Disclaimer: Photos with seal are from FEU Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?