Sunday, June 14, 2015

ALL THE RAGE: Pumped-up kicks to flaunt this 2015

Touchstone Pictures. Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
Marilyn Monroe once said "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world". I bet Marilyn was talking about designer shoes like Valentino, Manolo, or Jimmy Choos. But this post wasn't about High-ends, After all, the world is not New York (to flaunt those shoes). Entering street fashion, having a subcultural sense of style is a must. Well, If I were given to rephrase that qoutation, I must say "Give a young man the right kicks and he'll got a lot of swag." So to revamp your closet details this 2015, these kicks will surely get a tons of likes on Instagram.

1. Adidas Superstar/Supercolor
Forget about Nike Roshe Run because these colorful kicks are so on fleek! I've seen lots of celebrities rocking these shoes including my favorite blogger & raker Saab Magalona-Bacaro.


Saab wearing basic Adidas Superstar


Anne Curtis wearing Adidas Supercolor
2. Saucony
I've never heard of this shoe brand before but I'm seeing famous people endorsing this brand like Joyce Pring of Magic 89.9 and a lot of sports enthusiasts here in the Metro.





Saucony Jazz in Camouflage is kinda cool though


3. Superga
What is so super about Superga? Honestly, I don't know. Hahaha! (Grabe non-sense) this just bombarded the Philippines last month. Just like Saucony, a lot of Celebrities and bloggers rin were endorsing this brand from Italy. Why don't we just give Superga a shot? Check out Superga store in Bluebay Walk, Greenbelt 5, and Rustan's store.



Maybe what's super in Superga is that Alexa Chung endorses it.


4. Onitsuka Tiger
This Japanese shoe brand is to-die-for. If you're living here in Metro Manila and you see a person wearing these bad boy, I'm definitely sure he/she is a kicks connoisseur.




5. New Balance (574)
New Balance is back! Their 574 collections were really on fleek, these are perfect if you're pulling a Normcore fashion. Here's some of the 574's that I like.


574 Penant pack


574 CGP


2 comments:

  1. I love this post Jason. I'm one of your readers now. xo -Trish Mc1414

    ReplyDelete

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?