Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Hair Dye History

I never dyed my hair back in High School because we weren't allowed to do so. It's in our school policy not to wear any stuff that would not make you look like not a student. So summer after high school, I got my very first hair dye; which is so-not-good for me. I don't even have pictures of it. So the following photos showcases the timeline of how my hair gone so far through hair dying.

1. Toffee Dream
This color is a mixture of 3 hair colorants. Ash Blonde, Medium Coffee, and Clear tone. My classmates even praised my hair for being unique and fab. I can't tell them the formula for this one because believe me or not. This hair color is just an accident of mixing 3 hair colors in a same bowl.


2. Fake Blondie-na
Out of the blue, my friend Ryan decided to bleach my hair. But I decided to ditch that color since it makes me look like a ghetto or something. Hahaha!


3. Unicorn Hair
Look at this one! It's so kawaii ♥ so after one week of my hair being bleached. I decided to color up my hair into some ombre-shit color from blue to violet. The pink hair is actually violet though.


4. ULTRAVIOLET

After a loooooooong hiatus of hair dying, I decided to make a comeback with this hair color. It's a mixture of violet and blue with 12 percent oxidizing agent.


5. Mermaid Hair
Currently, my hair color is now in the state of faded/fading green and some people love it, others don't, well criticism is inevitable.


...

What's next Jason?


source: glossdotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?