Saturday, October 24, 2015

No Tulog, No Singko Semester


I've never done anything unhygienic before nor makaranas ng pagod na ganito katindi. This semester is really memorable to me-seriously the best College block so far. This semester, I learned to write an article in a newspaper and that when writing a news feature; it's hard to write a short feature than writing it up long. Pardon my english. I learned to write Business letters, appreciate art, learned to edit videos in Avid Media Composer, trained to become a modern ninja with Arnis sticks, and lastly, I learned the importance of solidarity and oneness when you're in a production team. I also dyed my hair twice, I call it ULTRAVIOLET and Blue Vengeance.

*This semester, I used to sleep without brushing my teeth and waking up late not having a shower, yikes!*

So, I'm still with my friends from the previous semester that I had. I'm with Shane, my good friend who can't stand on her own feet but now semi-independent. Re-connected with the rest of 10 musketeers, I also met these girls from Bulacan, Dianne, Ange, Rian, and Zaf. A bunch of the good kids with great talents- Rhythm and the Gang. These ultra good kids- Andre, Jen, Robert, and Tristan. Girls from other block, Jade & Julie. Angel, Deanna, Gheal. I also met Romer, Shaira, with Lady- the gang of what we call Teatro Malou (Malouwag)  minus Lady.

About our prod team, No Tulog No Singko Productions, we won 9/12 awards for our production. My team and I also won the Best Make Up Design award. I cried glitters last during the awards night.

So in a nutshell, this semester is all about sleepless nights, news writing, video editing, debuts, hair dye-ing and drama, drama, drama, and production rehearsals.

xoxo

Poster Bill

Awards




9/12 awards! Best Costume Design Best Make Up DesignBest Set Design Best PosterBest Director Best Actor Best ActressBest Supporting ActressBest Production/Overall Best PlayLubos po kaming nagpapasalamat! Hanggang sa muli! Mabuhay! Viva!!! #Larawan2015
Posted by No Tulog No Singko Productions on Saturday, October 24, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?