Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What's with the White Chucks?

What's with the White Chucks? ( Converse Chuck Taylor) I've seen several people wearing it. Is it the new in thing? or it's just a coincidence.


I spent my Christmas in a transient home in Baguio. over the course of three days, I've seen lot's of people wearing it. So I did a very little research on Instagram, I typed #WhiteChucks
such a hot guy, too bad i didn't know him :(
the results were kinda not-that-convincing to say that the White Chuck Taylors were the new in thangg.

○○○

Anyway, here's me, rocking my cold christmas night in Baguio wearing a New York Knicks vintage sweater (Yes, real vintage) with American Eagle shorts, leg warmers, and my trusty sun-washed Vans.

merry christmas and happy new year!!! pssssshhhhh BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?