Saturday, June 7, 2014

Movie Review: The Fault in our Stars

"Okay? Okay." I knew all of you heard this line from the movie The Fault in our stars. Okay, so this is my first ever movie review in my blog. Last June 5, 2014. Me together with Chin and her school mates Jeemel and Eula of St. Sholastica's College watched TFIOS at Robinson's movie world Ermita; and I figured out some changes of the book to the movie. I read TFIOS last year; September I guess. Borrowed it from my friend Krizzaleen who had a hard coverback copy of it (naks! Yaman)



Okay so my rating for this movie is 7/10. The movie was good but because of it's some changes from the book it gave me a doubt while watching the film. Some of the few changes are the Oranji scene where they should be taking their dinner outside the restaurant overlooking the Canal. The second was the saying in Water's house. It should be "Without pain; we couldn't know joy." Which is my favorite quote from the book not the rainbow thingy, but still it's a good movie. 

I know it's a dream come true for all of you who patronized John Green's work to make this movie happen. According to Candy Magazine the movie should have this scene at the airport where a little girl asking Hazel why does she have a tank and a 'thing' in her nostrils and behind that kid was a cameo of no other than- John Green. Another news I've read in the net was they were planning to create a movie about John Green's another book- Paper towns. So have you watched the movie yet or just starting to head on the cinemas? Well go grab this tissues. Hahaha! 'Cause TFIOS fever is all the rage!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?