Thursday, May 29, 2014

My favorite motivational words

All of us experienced loneliness and low self-esteem. I'm a kind of person who's always cheering up people specially those who's in need or in the state of melancholia. That's why I enlisted my favorite motivational words. 

"Prove nothing, but show something"- superjace28. (That's me)

 Proving something to a person is like creating a promise. It takes guts to prove something. Specially when someone challenges you and you know by yourself that you can't. Well, nothing is impossible for a humble human. 

"After all they're just words"- The Carrie Diaries. 

Who says language isn't powerful? When someone throws you a criticism or say something isn't nice about you. Always remember this mantra, stand straight, shrugg of your hair and say those words :)

"I can do all these through him who gives me strength."-Philippians 4 : 13

I studied in a Christian school since Kindergarten 'till Sixth grade, and every week our teachers helps us to memorize a verse. This is one of my favorite bible verses. I always whisper this wherever I feel like losing hope.

"Have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling"-Elizabeth Town.

Also one of my favorite movies, Kirsten Dunst plays a role here of an optimistic person who cheers and uplift the self esteem of a big time loser businessman. I always think of these whenever I fail something then goes back to the track after. 

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 

So you did not passed your "dream college" exam or rejected by a company that is highly standard. Don't you worry, God always have a better plan for all of us. And as the bible verse said, it'll not give us harm, but a hope to prosper. 

"In every dark clouds, there's always a silver lining"- Unknown 

One of my favorite sayings everytime I feel so lonely.

"Without pain, we couldn't know joy."- John Green, The Fault in our stars

Feeling sad because of that recent break up? Go read this!

"Challenge's are spices in life."- Father Nestor (Nestea) Gungon

One of my favorite sayings back when I was in High school. It was our First friday mass and those words couldn't get out of my mind. The best qoute if you ever have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?