Sunday, July 22, 2018

Old habits die hard

Hello Psychos,

So apparently, I've been reading Liz Uy's book StyLized for quite a while now. I found it best to read during weekend mornings kasi no hassle to break the fast (weh hehe).

It's been a while since I stopped reading fashion and lifestyle magazines like Candy and Meg. Recently, I found myself enjoying fashion-again. HAHA! I fond of watching Laureen Uy and Camille Co vlogs on YouTube. Ewan ko eh, I kinda like their lifestyle even through I kinda was about to turn into minimalist simple-living teen months and months ago haha.

Screengrab from my Instagram account. Liz Uy's StyLized

As of the moment I've been eyeing on Fendi Baguette. Also parang gsuto ko narin palitan yung name ng blog ko hahaha. Magiging Lifestyle blogger narin kaya si Jace? Kaya kaya suportahan ng kanyang minimum wage ang kanyang bet na lifestyle? Hahaha! ABANGAN...


<3,

Jace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?