Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pixie Chic

I've been rocking my new Pixie haircut ever since the start of the semester. Everyone at school was shocked at my new hairdo since I've had long blondie-ish tresses back in summer. Some were impressed because they say I looked cute. (Yey!) others say "Were you on drugs" t(-__-)t
Last, last week I had it trimmed again and this time, it's waaaay more pixie than ever.

Webcam shot
Do I look pretty? Haha! Sometimes I miss my long hair too. It's hard to manage this kind of haircut cause there were times you're oddly seen with a lipstick on. Anyhow, I liked it and I've been getting compliments that I look more girly and cute in this haircut.


PS. Thank you Demi Moore for believing me that girls still do look good even on boy cut.

Demi Moore in Ghost (1990)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?