Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I survived Depression

Ana Mouyis https://giphy.com/gifs/abstract-falling-paint-on-glass-3osxYCitDjuhyaRinK

I survived depression

I've hit rock bottom-No I'm not broke, I mean yea because I'm a college student but no, not in terms of moolah.

I got depressed. And it's crazy.

Okay, it started when my grandma (whose I've been taking care of) passed away on May 1st. Damn, she was gone. I didn't cry.

I thought it is just that I want her to be rested since she's been very week and I can see her suffering in the special bed on our living room. But no, I realized after a week she was buried that she was gone.
I call it 'Delayed Depression'. It's a real soul eater, I tell you.

Why delayed? Okay, two of my aunt lives abroad. One is coming from California, the other works in Dubai. Since my grandma died, they have to come to respect for their mom before she was buried six feet underground.

And I know for that moment that our house will be filled again with great people since A. It's a reunion for my grandma's kids and B. Yah, reunion.

They stayed in our house for two weeks. When your house is filled with these balikbayan people you haven't see for years, for sure, your hospitality will hinder the sadness brought by their presence.
Gosh, for me, the whole month of May is a a total rollercoaster ride.

Even though May is my birth month, thank God my depression didn't really messed up my Summer classes. Which kinda did, but at least. I SURVIVED

Fuck, whoo. 💨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?