Monday, January 25, 2016

Feeling: Lost

For the past few weeks, I found myself lost in reality. It started, I guess when I had my diarrhea. Saturday morning after a nightful of bowel movement-I was at the mall, I saw the reflection myself outside Forever 21 store, looking like I was stoned, just walking with people, passing store-to-store.

Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation (2003)

I drink coffee, chainsmoke, watch indie films, eat breakfast at lunch, listen to New Order, coffee, sleep. MAN I'm in a Belljar! then I decided to change.
I'm like Winona Ryder in Reality Bites (1994)
 It was a week full of confusion and hiraeth. Thank God, I am now regaining myself again. Currently, I am writing this at 5:19 AM on a Tuesday morning. Yesterday, my sociology professor let us watch Eat.Pray.Love a movie about a lady whose having trouble finding herself too. Well at least, Julia Roberts and I knows how it feels like when your life is in standstill. Lols :P

xx,

2 comments:

  1. that's a great book
    I have been under the weather the past three weeks as well
    I can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?