Sunday, March 1, 2015

Jason's Playlist: Late 90's & early 2000's


Sawadee ka! (Thai: Hello) Haha! Hey guys I'm back for another playlist but this time it's gonna be the songs that will give you an eargasm. So plug in your headphones now and listen to these feel good mood tracks from the Late 90's and 2000's! (which is mostly in Alternative Rock genre).

1. Weezer- Beverly Hills
Bring it on: All or Nothing brought me here..



2. Boyzone- Picture of You
This song has an upbeat tune just like the Pizzicato Five's Sweet Soul Revue


3. Sugar Ray- When it's over
My Tito's playlist brought me here..



4. Weezer- Island in the Sun
Another track from Weezer! this song was featured in the movie Aquamarine starring Sara Paxton, Jojo, and Emma Roberts.


5.Toploader- Dancing in the moonlight
This song was featured in your Ate's (whose probably in late 20's now) favorite teen movie A walk to remember.


6. LFO- Summer Girls
#YouLookLikeAGirlFromAbercombie&Fitch



7. Smash Mouth- All Star





8. Blink 182- All the small things (and) I Miss You
I think these songs were created to your jeproks friends and skateboy friends.. it's has a good beat btw.




9. Swirl 360- Candy in the Sun
I heard this song from the movie Never Been Kissed' starring Drew Barrymore.



10. Michelle Branch- Breathe
Oh my g, I really adore Michelle Branch songs when I was little, I always requests her song everytime I carpool with my Tita.



I still have more songs on the list for you guys but I was kinda tired to put on videos ( it also makes the blogpost long) so the list goes on below. More songs from Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, and John Mayer.
  • Santana ft. Michelle Branch- The Game of Love, 
  • Vanessa Carlton- Ordinary Day, Nolita Fairytale, Pretty Baby, A thousand Miles
  • John Mayer- Your Body is Wonderland, Neon
  • Avril Lavigne- Sk8ter Boi
Do you have any songs suggestions? comment below and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?