Friday, November 7, 2014

Wonderwall thoughts

Cher from Clueless (Disclaimer: Gif not mine)
I know you've done this thing before-- lying in your bed thinking what were you doing in this earth? asking yourself questions like "am I born for a reason?" like "do I have a mission for God?" Thinking about infinities and constellations in the sky. Okay jibberish talking aside but seriously, I might smack the person who's going to wake me up while I'm in a state of trance. *kidding*

Sometimes I feel like a valedictorian, a winner, an achiever (Not in academics) but back when *spg alert* I was in my moms' internal organ; one out in a million sperm racing to the finish line-- that's my momma's egg cell. 'told you SPG. Another thought of mine was about a 'timeless place'. Weird I know. For example, what if time, calendar, clock, and even compass was not invented back then. Only light and darkness-- no tomorrow, no yesterday. If your birthday is on friday and today is monday. You can just wait for 'later' to celebrate it. Nah, forget about it. You'll only confused yourself.

Breaking an epiphany is an enchanting feeling. It's like you're in the shoes of Walter Mitty. But sometimes, being an skeptical philosopher can lead you in a bad state. "Joke center" for your peers if they don't have that same outlook in life just like yours. Don't worry kid, welcome to the Dead poets society. I wrote this article for you, and for all of us whose still not stopping to look for an elixir in the humanity while looking at a blank space or to that wonderwall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?