Sunday, August 10, 2014

Radioactive Wanderlust

It's been a month since I started my college life, and for the first weeks; all I can say is "ibang-iba na po sa High school" Hahaha! One wrong fckin move and you're dead. But life updates aside, here are some things that I feel so nostalgic. I call it RadioActive Wanderlust because it gives you an odd epiphany everytime you feel it. PS. I'm a nocturnal dawg.

1. I love how the bathroom mirror moist everytime the hot water running through my body coming from the shower

2. I really like eating  during midnight while watching TV reruns.

3. Jogging in the city at dawn, smog free.

4. Going up to the roofs at midnight, just watching the city lights glow in your naked eye.

5. Curling up in bed with your favorite book, much cozy if it's raining.

6. Driving in the expressway at night while listening to some Stevie Wonder songs.

7. Looking up in the sky when stars are bright, thinking how big was universe is.

8. Cold weather.

9. Sunday morning breakfast.

10. Pillow hugging while day dreaming.

11. Watching movies at your Laptop until you feel sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?