Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year 2014

Hello fellas! so today is January 3, 2014; Friday and our class will resume on monday. Haist, I can feel the summer vacation so early. Hahaha! anyway I'm a Senior High school student so that means.. drumroll.. I'm going to graduate this March Yehey! as I start my New Year I am planning to put some mood board beside my bed. I was inspired by this artwork or stuff like motivational thing. 


Source: https://twitter.com/ComedyAndTruth
another thing was I am starting to put (I guess) some art in my face, yeah that's right. Make-up. But not that one with like ANTM make ups, just light and easy make up only like Brows and BB Cream stuffs. After all, I only have face not a canvas paint board or something. 



Anyways, It's the year of the hourse and 2014's color theme is Lavender. so I guess I'll say Good luck and let us all have a great and a good year. Godspeed 2014!

P.S. Good luck to our college test results ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?