Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SPArenity (December 2013)

I started my december by cleaning our sala ad early 9:30 AM. After I took my breakfast (Tuna Cheese Sandwich) went to 7/11 store and bought 'Candy' magazine Dec-Jan issue.




Later that day I ate speculoos after lunch and went to Lucky Chinatown Mall. After escaping the chaos of Divi, haggard nako! So I went to the church and prayed. Went to SPArenity for a pamper up. 




 This was my 2nd time for having a foot spa :) akalain mo yun 16 yrs old nako bago makapag foot spa. The ambience was good, it was like a oasis in a city. That's what I put in the Spa survey, and they gave me this freebie. Thanks SPArenity, I'll come back soon! You guys? How did you start your summer? Comment below. :)



PS. Wishing you a merry christmas and Happy Rockin' New Year! 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?