Monday, October 28, 2013

Sembreak 2013: Enchanted Kingdom

Hello! so okay last Saturday I got here in Gen. Trias,Cavite to have a little vacation with my relatives. Sunday night was great because me and my nephew sung at the top of our lungs while singing at the Karaoke. While were at the "Pahinga" stage bago uminom ng tubing. my cousin ask me about schedules of EK then I browsed the net and search for their schedules. I gave the details to my cousin and she said that we're going EK tomorrow. YIPPIE! 

We arrived at 4 PM
Monday morning, we all woke up at 11 AM because of slumber karaoke night and after we ate our lunch we fixed ourselves and jump into the car then hit the road.


The trip was almost half an hour and when we arrived at EK, we first rode the "Extreme" then after that the "Space shuttle" it was my first time to ride a roller coaster and I was so proud of myself that I overcome my fear. The third ride was the 'Disc-o magic' and since the park was goin' to close at 7 pm we choose to ride the "Flying fiesta'. Here some pictures


first time to ride a roller coaster

My bitchoar nephew 

Night view from Realto. It was like Brooklyn.


We ended the night by eating DQ's famous 'Blizzard' I ate the Caramel cashew because last week I craved for some Antipolo Cashews.


PS: Thanks to Ate Nenos and Ninong Obet and Chelai Franco for the DQ treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, suggestions, or violent reactions?